Dear Gareth, I have no Facebook so am very happy I found your blog- just wanted to tell you that I feel people in UK should consider themselves so incredibly lucky for having you! YOu make them sing! what could be more elating and joyful? I find every one of your -publicly known;) - ideas great and today I just got moved to tears when I read you're going to make those poor people in the huge factories etc SING! WONDERFUL and I'm very very very happy. For you but also for them. And I'm also very jealous cause I live in a dry country of Netherlands where such spontaneity is not really daily occurence. THANK YOU and many happy hugs:))) Kamila from Amsterdam
1 comment:
Dear Gareth,
I have no Facebook so am very happy I found your blog- just wanted to tell you that I feel people in UK should consider themselves so incredibly lucky for having you! YOu make them sing! what could be more elating and joyful? I find every one of your -publicly known;) - ideas great and today I just got moved to tears when I read you're going to make those poor people in the huge factories etc SING! WONDERFUL and I'm very very very happy. For you but also for them. And I'm also very jealous cause I live in a dry country of Netherlands where such spontaneity is not really daily occurence. THANK YOU and many happy hugs:))) Kamila from Amsterdam
Post a Comment