Wednesday, 16 June 2010
Opera comes to BBC Two
This Thursday 17 June sees my latest programme Gareth Malone Goes to Glyndebourne air on BBC Two as part of their opera season. Watch me recruit and rehearse 65 local young people for this a new opera - Knight Crew - by composer Julian Philips, based on a retelling of the Arthurian legend by writer Nicky Singer.
7 comments:
And what a GREAT programme that was!
Please bring this to BBC America!
My copy is on order. Do I really need to have seen it to know that I'll like it? I don't think so.
My copy is on the way to my house right now. Maybe I'll have a viewing party. I'll get all my other Gareth devotees together and enjoy the show. I'm really excited to see it!
Echoing Marjory's request: PLEASE BRING THIS TO BBC AMERICA!
Echoing Marjory's request:
PLEASE BRING THIS TO BBC ANERICA!
Please bring EVERYTHING Gareth Malone to BBC AMERICA - do it now!
And sell the DVD's in the U.S. please.
Post a Comment