I am so sorry, Gareth. I tried to listen to the new song, but was knocked back because we have no money. We were so disappointed. Music, surely, ought to be for the masses. My father was a choirmaster, too. Shame on you. Have you become the Simon Cowell of choir?? You say music is for everyone?? Obviously it is not. Neither me, nor my friends will ever perpetuate your fortune again. For shame, Gareth..
1 comment:
I am so sorry, Gareth. I tried to listen to the new song, but was knocked back because we have no money. We were so disappointed. Music, surely, ought to be for the masses. My father was a choirmaster, too. Shame on you. Have you become the Simon Cowell of choir?? You say music is for everyone?? Obviously it is not. Neither me, nor my friends will ever perpetuate your fortune again. For shame, Gareth..
Post a Comment