Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Your Choirmaster needs YOU!


The search is on for the most talented young singers in the UK.

I want to create a new and revolutionary choir, different from any other choir that has gone before, and I'm looking for young singers aged 18-25.

My mission is to create a ground-breaking singing group - celebrating the amazing talent in our country - and initiate a new choral style that is fresh, modern and utterly unique. We hope to inspire a whole generation by developing a completely new style and sound-world for choirs. 

Regardless of background, if you have the voice and the vision, I want you.

I'm working with renowned producer David Kosten (Everything Everything /Bat for Lashes/Guillemots). We plan to record an album for release later this year which will tread uncharted territory by mixing lush, choral textures with innovative and contemporary recording techniques.

To audition, visit
www.garethmalonechoir.com


Expect the unexpected...


2 comments:

Triangle Studio Stavanger said...

Sounds Great - I shall post immediately on https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114712539742256668251?cfem=1 - I have a mailing list of about 300 singers from the Brighton area!

Anonymous said...

Please can you help with a special needs choir. Range from mld, sld and pmld students.