I am one of many who believe our soldiers have been taking part in illegal and immoral wars (in Afghanistan and Iraq), but this is an argument we all should be having with our POLITICIANS!
I say this so that the wives will know that even those they might expect to be enemies are in fact their friends. :-)
Our soldiers serve our country (us!), and some of them die in service! They deserve our total support and respect for what they do.
Soldier's wives are an unoffical and unpaid support group for our troops, and they deserve nothing but support and respect too.
1 comment:
I am one of many who believe our soldiers have been taking part in illegal and immoral wars (in Afghanistan and Iraq), but this is an argument we all should be having with our POLITICIANS!
I say this so that the wives will know that even those they might expect to be enemies are in fact their friends. :-)
Our soldiers serve our country (us!), and some of them die in service! They deserve our total support and respect for what they do.
Soldier's wives are an unoffical and unpaid support group for our troops, and they deserve nothing but support and respect too.
Please pass on my comments to the wives? Thanks.
Post a Comment